duties for reviewers:
Review IIERJ papers
- Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
- The applicants are supposed to show high responsibility and respect to both the authors and scientific research and should be objective and careful in reviewing.
- Recommend high-qualified documents to IIERJ.
- Introduce IIERJ to your colleagues or friends
- Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
- Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
- Be fluent in academic and professional English
- Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
- The applicants should be at least a lecturer at an accredited academic institution
- The applicants are supposed to have good experiences in his/ her specific research field
How to apply
Register as a reviewer on IIERJ via register link.
If you already registered as author or reader update your profile.