IARSA International Education and Research Journal (IIERJ) is a self-supporting organization and do not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the processing fees received from authors. The processing fees are required to meet operations expenses such as employees, peer-review, salaries, internet services, office cum admin expenses copy-editing, typesetting, tagging and indexing of articles, web hosting charges, dedicated servers, electronic archiving, server and website update and maintenance, and other recurring expenses, electricity etc.
As costs are involved in every stage of the publication process, like manuscript handling form submission to publication, peer-review, copy-editing, typesetting, tagging and indexing of articles, Electronic composition and production, hosting the final article on dedicated servers, electronic archiving, server and website update and maintenance and administrative overheads, each author is asked to pay certain fee.
There is no charge for the processing of manuscript but author of each accepted paper is required to pay the publication charge which is very nominal fees as below. The manuscript handling fees are required to meet operations expenses. Being an Open Access Publisher, IARSA Publications Journals charges a minimal amount of subscription fee for receiving the printed copy of our issue. The subscription fees mentioned here is for IIERJ only.
- For Nigerian/African authors – N18,000 or its equivalents/- (For one entire research paper)
- For USA/Other Countries authors – USD $125
- Charges includes publication of one entire research paper, Certificate (Hard Copy), Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
- A maximum of 3 authors can participate in any IIERJ paper submissions. Papers will only be published in English.
All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any menu script, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
For author’s convenience, we strongly follow the following steps.
- Response will be given within 12 hours.
- The paper will be reviewed within Two days.
- Author will get their Acceptance/Rejection Notification within 3 days of submitting paper.
- All the accepted papers will be Open accessible with full PDF download.
- All Authors will get Soft copy of certificate, letter of acceptance, reviewer evaluation grading
Authors who wish to subscribe for our journal should fill the online Subscription Form. Payment can be made through online payment to the bank details provided in the Processing Fee page. ALL PAYMENT CAN BE MADE IN FAVOUR OF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF RESEARCH’S ACCOUNT AT ZENITH BANK: 5080169711 (DOMICILIARY) 1014828237 (NAIRA).